In Fire Emblem Engage, you might be tempted to waiting on visiting the Smithy to refine and forge weapons, but you’re missing out on a valuable chance to engrave an Emblem on a weapon if you do. This lets you take one weapon that you own and engrave one Emblem based on an Emblem Ring character in exchange for Bond Fragments. When you do, you’ll automatically boost the weapon’s power for a brief fee.
How to Get and Engrave an Emblem on a Fire Emblem Engage Weapon at the Smithy
First, getting these Emblems is fairly easy. As you go through Fire Emblem Engage and unlock new Emblem Rings via the story or Bracelets via DLC, they’ll be added to the list. So early on, you’ll have access to say the Awakening Emblem. Depending on the type of Weapon you choose and Emblem chosen, it could cost 100 to 1,000 Bond Fragments to engrave an Emblem.
Each Emblem can only be used once. This means if, say, I have Emblem of Beginnings on Lendabair, I can’t also put it on Liberation.
As for the Emblems available, here is what they are and the stat boost each provides. Note that there are spoilers in the list below. Also note that there are no discounts at the Smithy with the Silver Card DLC.
- Awakening: +1 Mt, +10 Hit, +10 Crit, +5 Avo, +5 Ddg
- Echoes: -1 Mt, -1 Wt, +50 Ddg
- Holy: +1 Mt, +20 Avo, -1 Wt
- Genealogy: +1 Mt, +20 Hit, +10 Avo, +1 Wt
- Binding: +2 Mt, +8 Wt, -30 Avo
- Blazing: -3 Mt, +40 Hit, +20 Crit, -2 Wt
- Sacred: +40, +20 Crit, -20 Avo, -20 Ddg
- Radiance: +3 Mt, +15 Wt
- Dawn: -3 Mt, -1 Wt, +40 Avo, +20 Ddg
- Awakening: -3 Mt, +30 Hit, -1 Wt, +30 Avo
- Fates: -2 Mt, +30 Crit, +10 Avo, +30 Ddg
- Academy: +30 Hit, +10 Crit, +2 Wt, +1- Avo, +3- Ddg
- Fire: -1 Mt, +20 Hit, +20 Crit, -1 Wt, +20 Avo, +20 Ddg
- Dragons: +2 Mt, -20 Avo, -20 Ddg (Note: This is a DLC Emblem)
- Rivals: +1 Mt, +10 Hit, +10 Crit, +1 Wt, +10 Avo (Note: This is also a DLC Emblem)
Fire Emblem Engage is available for the Nintendo Switch.