Bandai Namco is preparing Scarlet Nexus patch 1.03 and released some preliminary notes going over its changes. Many of the new additions involve accessibility options, like aim assist and larger fonts. There will also be some new Scarlet Nexus camera options available to alter things like distance and tracking. An exact release date isn’t available for it yet.
First, here’s the official trailer for the Scarlet Nexus 1.03 patch.
???? File in queue. Update v1.03 is incoming for #SCARLETNEXUS
– Larger Font Size
– Camera Distance
– Aim Assist
– & more!
— Scarlet Nexus (@scarlet_nexus) September 13, 2021
And here’s the full list of notes detailed in the Scarlet Nexus 1.03 patch video. While most of the features are new options in the menu, things like smoother character movement will be automatically applied to the game in general.
- Aim Assist
- Aim Assist [Locked-on]
- Camera Distance (Close, Far, or Normal)
- Camera Tracking Settings (Speeds 1-5)
- Locked-on Enemy Camera Speed (Speeds 1-5)
- SAS Activation Animation (Off or On)
- Smoother Character Movement
- Subtitle and Font Size (Normal or Large)