Every once in a while, Sony brings around its Big in Japan PlayStation Store sale. (It’s already happened in both February and April 2020.) Well, one’s back again right as the Tokyo Game Show 2020 is on! The PlayStation Blog confirmed it. Already, lots of Final Fantasy PS4 games are marked down to 50% off as part of the affair.
While Final Fantasy VII Remake isn’t among the discounted titles, the list includes nine numbered installments and spin-offs in both North America and Europe.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – $14.99/£12.49
- Final Fantasy VII – $7.99/£6.59
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered – $9.99/£7.99
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster – $12.49/£12.49
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – $24.99/£19.99
- Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades – $4.99/£3.99
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD – $14.99/£12.49
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD – $9.99/£7.99
- World of Final Fantasy – $12.49/£9.99
Of course, other Japanese games and series are also reduced in this big sale. You could get Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for $29.99/£28.49. Nioh 2 is marked down to $29.99/£31.34. People looking for more lengthy RPGs could get NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition for $19.99/£17.49 or Persona 5 Royal is $38.99/£37.49.
What’s also especially notable is a The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series sale. People could get the first three games cheaper before The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV launches on October 27, 2020.
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel – $19.99/£17.49
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II – $23.99/£20.99
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – $41.99/£34.99
The latest PlayStation Store Big in Japan sale will run in North America and Europe until October 8, 2020. Nine Final Fantasy PS4 games are reduced as a result of it.