After numerous days of reveals, we have finally learned the full details of the Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation collaboration event in Azur Lane. The Japanese client has put up the update notes that will be implemented after the maintenance on November 26, 2020.
A total of 7 Dead or Alive Xtreme characters will be added to Azur Lane with this event. Here’s how you will be able to obtain each character:
- Kasumi – Super Rare 2.0% pickup rate in Limited Construction pool
- Marie Rose – Super Rare 2.0% pickup rate in Limited Construction pool
- Honoka – Super Rare 2.0% pickup rate in Limited Construction pool
- Monica – Elite rarity 2.5% pickup rate in Limited Construction pool
- Nagisa – Elite rarity 2.5% pickup rate in Limited Construction pool
- Misaki – Available from Venus Point exchange shop; she also appears in Limited Construction pool with a 0.5% non-pickup rate
- Nyotengu – Available from total Venus Point accumulation rewards
All 7 characters will have an optional alternate skin that can be purchased with Diamonds, the premium currency in Azur Lane. The original Japanese voice actresses will also reprise the roles of their respective characters.
Venus Point is the event-specific currency available for the duration of the collaboration. For the first time in Azur Lane history, Commanders will be able to obtain these event points by dispatching ships for Commissions, other than the usual method of clearing event stages.
The event will include a mini-game that rewards a Venus Awakening Gem as equipment after playing it for 7 days. It also has a collection feature to gather information on each character’s favorite things. Completing the latter will reward a trophy that can be placed in the Dorm.
The Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation collaboration event in Azur Lane will start on November 26, 2020. It will end on December 10, 2020; the collaboration content will be no longer obtainable after the latter maintenance.