Koei Tecmo has published more details on its TGS 2020 lineup. The big mystery title it had been teasing is now confirmed to be the recently announced Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
With this confirmation, the full details for Koei Tecmo’s appearance at the official Tokyo Game Show 2020 channel have been revealed. The live stream on September 26, 2020, will have world premiere gameplay footages of Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity.
The next day on September 27, 2020, Omega Force’s Dynasty Warriors will take the spotlight as the series celebrates its 20th anniversary by revealing two new titles.
Koei Tecmo also published a lineup of games that will be featured with a series of live streams by the company’s own YouTube channel on September 26, 2020. The list is as follows:
Kou Shibusawa Brand
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV: Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack Bundle (PC, PS4, Switch)
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Supremacy Path (Android, iOS)
- Uncharted Waters Series 30th Anniversary
- 1 Million Winning Post (Android, iOS)
Team Ninja Brand
- Nioh 2 (PS4)
- Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation (PC)
- Gust Shop – Promoting merchandise from Gust games
Ruby Party Brand
- Angelique Luminarise (Switch)
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 7 (Switch)
- Unannounced Title
Portal Service Department
- Monster Rancher (Switch, Android, iOS)
- Monster Rancher 2 (Switch, Android, iOS)
The other mystery slot that appeared in Koei Tecmo’s full lineup belongs to Midas. It is Koei Tecmo’s newest brand team that currently focuses on mobile games, such as handling the global release of Dragon Quest of the Stars.
Koei Tecmo will make its appearance at TGS 2020 Online on September 26-27, 2020.