Pokemon Twilight Wings is coming full circle. In the very first episode, we saw a young boy in a hospital determined to get a letter to Chairman Rose. Now the friend that stood by his side, but then got into an argument with him, Tommy, is petitioning the ghost-type gym leader Allister for help in making John’s dream to see Leon fight come true.
What follows is a journey involving Tommy, Allister, and Allister’s ghostly Pokemon. The duo then set off to try and help Tommy sneak in to see his friend and make things right.
You can catch the full episode below.
In case you missed them, here are the five past Pokemon Twilight Wings episodes.
- Episode 1: Letter: Chairman Rose is the focus character.
- Episode 2: Training: Fighting-type gym leader Bea is the star.
- Episode 3: Buddy: Hop’s Wooloo (and Hop) take the stage in this episode.
- Episode 4: Early-Evening Waves has water-type gym leader Nessa considering her purpose.
- Episode 5: Assistant follows a day in the life of the very busy Oleana.
At the very end of Pokemon Twilight Wings episode 6, the final installment was teased. This time, it looks like it could focus on Leon and Sonia. Pokemon Sword and Shield are available for the Nintendo Switch.