The Ubisoft Forward September show has been announced. Back when the first one was held in July 2020, the company confirmed that more presentations would be on the way. People can tune in again to see even more games at 12pm PT/3pm ET/9pm CET on September 10, 2020.
This time, there will be a pre-show and a post-presentation segment. The pre-show will begin at 11am PT/2pm ET/8pm CET. That’s when you can see a Brawlhalla match and hear updates about existing games from developers. Then, after the actual show is over, there will be two more extensive looks at upcoming Ubisoft games.
Here’s the full list of potential games updates and appearances for the Ubisoft Forward September event so far:
- The Division 2 (Update from the dev team during the pre-show)
- For Honor (Update from the dev team during the pre-show)
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Update from the dev team during the pre-show)
- Hyper Scape
- Immortals Fenyx Rising (Gods & Monsters)
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Roller Champions (Update from the dev team during the pre-show)
- Watch Dogs Legion
And here’s the list of rewards you can earn for watching the event for certain periods of time.
- 10 Minutes: Three XP Boost Tickets to use in For Honor.
- 20 Minutes: A Refract Baton for Hyper Scape.
- 30 Minutes: A Year 5 Events Charm for Rainbow Six Siege.
- 40 Minutes: An Ubisoft Forward Mask for Watch Dogs Legion.
Also, as expected, there is a hype trailer to hint at some of the confirmed announcements and surprises.
Finally, in other Ubisoft news, a game is being given away. People can log into Uplay until September 8, 2020 to claim a PC copy of The Division.
The next Ubisoft Forward will be held on September 10, 2020 at 12pm PT/3pm ET/9pm CET, though the pre-show starts an hour earlier.