Pokemon Twilight Wings episode 7 has arrived to close out the miniseries of animated shorts based on the Pokemon Sword and Shield games. This last episode, as teased in the one before it, focuses on the Galar region’s champion, Leon. But, he isn’t the only star. An original character who appeared in the first episode returned too.
When Pokemon Twilight Wings began, people followed John, a young boy who loved Pokemon matches and Leon, as he tried to get a note to Chairman Rose. He showed up in the background after, and in this last episode he finally gets an opportunity to see Leon fight in person. However, he overslept and needs to race to make it to the match in time. Fortunately, he’s not the only one running behind.
Here’s Pokemon Twilight Wings episode 7: Sky. Stick around after the credits, as there is a fun little cameo.
And, for those who want to catch up after watching the Pokemon Twilight Wings last episode, here are the other six.
- Episode 1: Letter: A young boy named John races to get a letter to Chairman Rose.
- Episode 2: Training: Fighting-type gym leader Bea is working hard to become stronger.
- Episode 3: Buddy: Hop’s Wooloo (and Hop) realizes how much he means to his partner.
- Episode 4: Early-Evening Waves has water-type gym leader Nessa considering her purpose in life.
- Episode 5: Assistant follows a day in the life of the very busy Oleana.
- Episode 6: Moonlight stars Allister as he helps John’s friend, Tommy, make up with him after a fight.
Pokemon Twilight Wings is now completed and available to watch completely online. Pokemon Sword and Shield are available for the Nintendo Switch.