The latest Tales of Luminaria character trailer focuses on yet another member of the Gildllan Empire, Laplace. She refers to herself as an evil witch, though she wields a bow in combat. As one can see from her character trailer, Laplace has a fairly sadistic and seductive personality.
Here is the full trailer showing off Laplace in Tales of Luminaria. Not only is Laplace an ally of the Gildllan Empire, but she is also a member of the Alphas. The Alphas are high-ranking members of the Empire, and Laplace’s nickname is the Red Wolf. In battle, she uses a bow that shoots out magical arrows. The end of the trailer suggests there’s something more that Laplace wants, as there is a goal she wishes to achieve with her own hands.
【Tales of Luminaria Character Trailer #16】
▼Name: Laplace (VA: Monica Rial)
▼Weapon: Bow and Arrow
— Tales of Luminaria (@to_luminaria_en) October 9, 2021
Monica Rial is Laplace’s English voice actress. Rial recently voiced Mine Kuramae in the 2019 reboot of Fruits Basket, and Sakura Kinomoto in Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card. In Japanese, Umeka Shoji voices Laplace. Other credits for Shoji include Saori from Kakegurui and Josette Capua from The Legend of Heroes VI: Sora no Kiseki.
Here are the past Tales of Luminaria character trailers as well:
- Ana-Maria Marschner of the Adventurers
- August Wallenstein of the Gildllan Empire
- Celia Arvier of the Jerle Federation
- Charles of the Adventurers
- Edouard Rouquier of the Adventurers
- Gaspard Herbert of the Gildllan Empire and the Jerle Federation
- Leo Fourcade of the Jerle Federation
- Lisette Regnier of the Jerle Federation
- Lucien Dufaure of the Jerle Federation
- Lydie Delacroix of the Adventurers
- Maxime Hasselmans of the Jerle Federation
- Michelle Bouquet of the Jerle Federation
- Raoul of the Adventurers
- Vanessa Morax of the Jerle Federation
- Yelsy of the Jerle Federation
Tales of Luminaria is in development for mobile devices.