The rollout of Tales of Luminaria characters continues. This time, another Gildllan Empire Alpha wolf showed up. The latest Tales of Luminaria trailer looked at Bastien Forge, the group’s Black Wolf.
Like previous “wolves,” Bastien is considered one of the best of the best in Gildllan in Tales of Luminaria. He’s known for being exceptionally strong. His weapon of choice is the katana, and his trailer showed him using it to cut down enemies.
【Tales of Luminaria Character Trailer #18】
▼Name: Bastien Forge (VA: Christopher R. Sabat)
— Tales of Luminaria (@to_luminaria_en) October 11, 2021
Bastien is voiced by Christopher R. Sabat. People might know him best as Vegeta from various Dragon Ball games, movies, and shows. Though he’s also well known as Zoro from One Piece games, movies, and shows. He’s also been the voice of Garland in recent years, including in Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. Most recently, Sabat also played All Might in My Hero Academia.
As for past Tales of Luminaria characters, Bandai Namco shared lots of videos. Each one noted their faction, weapon of choice, voice actor, and brief insight into their personality.
- Alexandra von Sonne of the Gildllan Empire
- Ana-Maria Marschner of the Adventurers
- August Wallenstein of the Gildllan Empire
- Celia Arvier of the Jerle Federation
- Charles of the Adventurers
- Edouard Rouquier of the Adventurers
- Gaspard Herbert of the Gildllan Empire and the Jerle Federation
- Laplace of the Gildllan Empire
- Leo Fourcade of the Jerle Federation
- Lisette Regnier of the Jerle Federation
- Lucien Dufaure of the Jerle Federation
- Lydie Delacroix of the Adventurers
- Maxime Hasselmans of the Jerle Federation
- Michelle Bouquet of the Jerle Federation
- Raoul of the Adventurers
- Vanessa Morax of the Jerle Federation
- Yelsy of the Jerle Federation
Tales of Luminaria is being developed for Android and Apple iOS devices.